Memories in San JuanπŸ’•

Surfing Capital of the North



In Tabuk, La Union lies the beauty of San Juan Beach, the Surfing Capital of the North. A
destination filled with sullen blue curled waves, and fine sand, surrounded by the majestic view of
mountains. Start your day with coffee, capture a picturesque view of the beach, walk on the
shoreline and feel the fresh cold breeze in the morning as you wake up from bed. Add now to your
bucket list this summertime. Please book your ticket, join the team, and together let's feel the
magnificent serenity of this body of water.


While doing this activity I admit that I really don't know what exact words to put that will complete the caption However, while looking at the photo I reminisce my experience here and Thank God it just that time, genuine words are generated from the feeling I've felt at the moment I set foot at San Juan La Union Beach. It's just like going back to that original date and time I traveled there.πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–

God Bless our Journey!

-June

Comments