Me and My TreasuresπŸ’•

About ME



Hi thereeeπŸ‘


I am Lissa Mae V. Ferrer. I am the second/middle child in our family. I'm currently studying at Saint Louis University. I'm in Mary Heights Campus, taking up my Senior year in  Tourism. Management Course. I am born in July the year 2000. Our current residence is at B.G.H Compound Baguio City. My hobbies are singing, playing the ukulele, and composing songs. 

I write from the heart instead 
of simply discussing topics. I could tell you about my life and personal experiences with food and travel as you go 
along my journey.

God Bless our Journey
-June



πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž


My family is the best of both worlds. They are the 
''love of my life,'' and they are ''what I could ever ask for'' with God as the center of our relationship.πŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ’–




πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž


Hello everyone, MEET my buddiesπŸ’•




MEET our dad. He is Melanio V. Ferrer. He loves sharing his funny experiences with us. Our bonding time is when we go to church every Saturday together as a family. We love eating together inside our home or in a restaurant or any fast food chain. He loves drinking Lemonade and he enjoys hanging out with us three.πŸ˜πŸ’– There's one TRIVIA about my dad. His favorite Hollywood Action Star is Arnold Schwarzenegger hehe.πŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ’–

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ


 
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

MEET our little brother, Mark V. Ferrer. He is the most humorous person I've known. He makes me laugh at the simple things. Mentioning words or any topic under the sun. Sharing stories, funny experiences together, and telling jokes are the simple things I am referring to.  We both love watching the Filipino Series; ''Dolce Amore'', The Walking Dead, and ''Forevermore''. Watching those mentioned series repeatedly or any new movie and series serves as our bonding time. One spill about my little brother, his Filipino celebrity crush is Liza Soberano, heheπŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ’–. 

πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›


MEET our big sister, Melissa V. Ferrer. We share the same mind in almost everything about our lives. Most of the time, we agree about any ''girl thing''. We share personal experiences together. We give advice and opinions on hygiene, organization of things, and sanitation. We enjoy watching series together also. We both love watching the series, ''Too Good to be True'', starring Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo as the main cast, and also ''Harry Potter Series''.Another ⚠ SPOIL ALERT! My big sis celebrity crush is Troye Sivan.πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ’–




God Bless our Journey!
-June

Comments